Last Updated: August 1st, 2017
What Information Do We Collect?
Information you give to us when using our sites, products and / or our services
We may collect and process the following personal information you give to us:
- Information that you provide to us by completing forms on our sites such as requests for product / service information. Such information typically includes your first name, last name, personal and / or professional contact details;
- Information that you provide to us when you subscribe to a newsletter;
- Information that you provide when you purchase a product / service by telephone or e-mail. Such information typically includes your first name, last name, personal and / or professional contact details, billing address, as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide for us to undertake the services;
- Any other information which you choose to provide to us in the following circumstances: when you complete surveys conducted by us or third parties on our behalf; when you attend conventions, trade shows, and expositions; when you register for workshops, request information or materials (e.g. product leaflets); and when you submit any questions, comments or complaints to us.
Information we automatically collect when you use our sites and / or our services
We may process the following information automatically when you use our services and/ or our sites:
- Information we may collect about your interaction with our sites and services, including IP addresses, product license information, what DocPath pages your device visited and other communication data and cookie data (please see the section below entitled "cookies" and our Cookies Policy).
How Do We Use Information?
We may use the personal information we collect from you for a range of reasons, including to:
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Provide information related to our products and services;
- Improve the sites and services so that they are delivered in the most effective manner;
- Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the services, and other illegal activities;
- For any other purposes about which we notify you and customers.
When Do We Share Information?
We may, on vary rare occasions, share and disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances and always with your explicit consent:
- As may be required for internal purposes (e.g. to a member of our Partner Network for ensuring adequate local support);
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud);
- For analysis and filtering of messages and content for spam;
- For research activities, including the production of statistical reports;
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
How Do We Protect Information?
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative measures to protect any personal information we process about you. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers operated by us or our third party providers. Our sites do not offer or support payment transactions. In addition, we use regular Malware Scanning.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Cookies Policy
We may send you emails containing our corporate newsletters, about products / services you have requested information about or which you have purchased, or in response to your questions. We may also send you e-mails with information and / or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you. You may at any time ask us to remove you from any marketing mailing list by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, or by clicking "Unsubscribe" in any e-mail communications we send you.
How Can You Update And Access Information?
If you want to access, review, modify or delete the personal information we hold about you in our systems, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Do We Store Information?
Personal information collected from you may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of sales services, marketing campaigns and technical support services on our behalf.
Children’s Online Privacy
We do not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13.
In the event that we ever decide to expand our intended site audience to include children under the age of 13, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice addressed to children under 13. In addition, we will provide an appropriate mechanism to obtain parental approval, allow parents to subsequently make changes to or request removal of their children's personal information, and provide access to any other information as required by law.
Links To Other Sites
Our sites contains links to other sites. We do not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from our sites. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
Changes To This Policy
How To Contact Us
Our Registration Data:
DocPath Document Solutions, S.L. - registration M.Madrid volume 12335, book 0, sheet 178, section 8, page M-195851/2 - Tax ID Code: ESB81771800