The Perfect Alternative
for JetForm / Adobe Central Server Users
Migrating Towards DocPath Technology
On top of our wide range of solutions geared towards small, medium and large businesses, DocPath also offers a safe and easy way to migrate from JetForm (now named Adobe Central Server) to an innovating technology, with the DocPath Ontario Suite solution.
With DocPath Ontario Suite, JetForm / Adobe Central Server users now have the chance to replace their current environment in a safe and quick way, as well as the possibility of acquiring advanced features and new visual interfaces to design documents, while maintaining their current business applications.
- The process secures the investment made previously in JetForm / Adobe Central Server, since DocPath technology supports the same type of input data.
- DocPath guarantees your data will be preserved. This means that the integrity of your information as well as the confidentiality of this information is kept during the entire process.
- The data sources and formats (“data streams”) supported by JetForm / Adobe Central Server can still be used to generate documents with DocPath.
- Migrating from JetForm / Adobe Central Server is done in a semi-automatic way, which means companies save the time that would be needed to redesign their current templates.
- DocPath Ontario Suite easily adapts to the ever-changing document needs of every organization.
Among the additional features found in DocPath Ontario Suite compared to JetForm / Adobe Central Server are the following:
- Generation of advanced PDF formats.
- Electronic signature.
- Dynamic charts (2D and 3D) based on the data of the document.
- Support of a wide range of current color technologies.
- New 2D barcodes.
- New output formats for label printers, AFPDS output, etc.
- Multiplatform: Windows, Unix (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris), System i and System z.
- Integration with existing document managers, such as Documentum, FileNet, Content Manager, etc.
Disclaimer: All the names of brands, products, programs, operating systems, processes, etc., that appear on this page, specifically IBM® InfoPrint Designer and JetForm / Adobe Central Server, are registered trademarks that belong to their corresponding companies and organizations.