Main Benefits of DocPath
for Optimizing Your Document Processes
- Enhanced corporate image and client communications, via targeted TransPromo messages, high-quality documents, online document generation and distribution and a wide range of distribution channels.
- Merging of document models (contracts, BOLs, etc.), as each template can be adapted to each client during document generation.
- Print control with toner saving
- A single product for batch production, Web environments, etc.
- Integration with document managers: Documentum, FileNet, etc.
- Integration with main ERPs: JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Flexibility in all processes as DocPath solutions are scalable and can be expanded to meet your company´s needs.
- Multi-platform solutions: Windows, Linux, Unix, System i and zSeries).
- 32- and 64-bit
- A single, intuitive interface containing different easy-to-use, visual tools.
- Static and dynamic form designs, including regular and 2D barcode, 2D or 3D charts, among a wide variety of additional features.
- Support of non-occidental languages (code pages different from the occidental characters).
- High performance; all definitions in a single file and tasks share data in memory, reduced bandwidth consumption, among other advanced features.
- Control of form and object versions.
- Multilanguage: various languages in the same form.
- Multiple input formats: XML, TagMode, Plain Text, FCFC, Variable and fixed record mode.
- Multiple output formats: PCL, PostScript, AFP, PDF, RTF, Excel, Labels, XML, etc.
- Different output channels: Web, print environments, email & fax, storage and retrieval
- Document archival and retrieval features that are completely adaptable to each Client´s requirements.