Reduce costs by saving toner and ink and optimizing printing processeses
The price of printers is a one-off, but constant replenishment of consumables is an important factor that significantly drives up costs. It is hardly surprising, therefore, that the most effective methods to reduce any company´s printing costs is by implementing advanced ink and toner saving technology.
For this reason, DocPath has developed DocPath TonerMIST – a flexible print cost saving solution that is specifically designed to reduce the substantial amount of costs related to your organization´s overall toner and/or ink consumption.
Highlights of the TonerMIST printing costs saving solution:
- Supports all document formats (PDF, Word, etc.).
- Compatible with any printer type (laser, inkjet, multifunction).
- Supports Windows platforms (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 2008, 2012, 2016).
Toner Saving Features
The solution´s innovative toner/ink saving technology enables companies to:
- Specify a fixed toner or ink save percentage to be saved for individual or groups of client PCs.
- Apply a flexible toner/ink reduction rate from 0% to 100%, in steps of 1%.
- Set saving conditions. For example, you may apply a fixed toner or ink saving percentage to specific printer models.
- Generate a print toner/ink saving log for analysis of what is printed and how much toner is saved.
Print Process Optimization Complement
The TonerMIST solution can easily be complemented with PrintSLIM, a product developed to increase overall printing performance by optimizing and compressing print files without degrading document quality.
DocPath TonerMIST is a flexible, nonintrusive ink and toner saving solution that can be easily integrated in your company´s current infrastructure. It not only provides organizations an effective print toner or ink saving and print process optimization tool, but it also enables any type of company to implement a corporate printing saving policy and customize print settings based on the ink or toner output needs of individual departments and job roles.